From Disk Pack Tape Storage to Today
We opened our doors for business in 1965 with the idea to transform the IT lifecycle through technology, transparency, standards, and processes. As a family owned and operated business, we planted our roots as a round reel tape company in Downey, CA. Over the past 50 years, we have sprouted into one of the most trustworthy, reliable, and authoritative organizations in the industry.
Our business continues to flourish and grows with the ever-changing IT industry – going all the way back to disk pack tape storage, and forward through round reel tape, hard drives, networked storage, tape libraries, and cloud backup systems. We have operated from the same company-owned Southern California location for over 20 years. DTC works with all organizations, from Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to small and mid-sized businesses, letting our reputation speak for itself.
Our message is simple:
- Our goal is to reach 100% Recyclability of old storage media and IT assets.
- Our pledge since day one has been to keep your DATA SAFE.
- Our process will help you SAVE TIME & MONEY, recoup dollars from your old IT Assets, free up storage space at your facility, while constantly using environmentally friendly Asset Disposition methods.
The Value We Bring
- Our diverse knowledge-base and experiences, allow our clients to utilize our purchasing and sales personnel as a valued resource for questions, research, and answers.
- Our vast database and the contact list of customers, resellers, recyclers, suppliers, and industry partners allows us to excellent pricing when sourcing your IT Equipment – let us know what you need and we will find it for you.
- Our spotless reputation ensures your transactions are handled efficiently, ethically, and securely. With all of the transactions we’ve processed, we have never had one security breach or data loss.
Our distinguished list of Fortune 500 customers is a result of our ability to provide IT departments the highest value for their budget dollar.