Tier 3 On-Site Eradication of Servo-Track Media
3590J – 3590K – 3592 – LTO1 – LTO2 – LTO3 – LTO4 – LTO5 – LTO6 – LTO7 – 9840 – 9940
Your Data Security is our #1 Concern
DTC offers you a comprehensive on-site program for servo-track media in order to ensure the safety of your data. We will enable you to expand your intelligent asset management by offering your used servo-track media for sale with the utmost confidence that your data will never be compromised.
We understand that selling your used media could put you at risk of not meeting your internal Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
At DTC Computer Supplies, we are concerned about your needs of ensuring safe eradication of your data. We view the protection of your data as a security triangle. The three sides of the triangle include the processes in the following areas: For those whose internal requirements mandate that tapes containing live data cannot leave the facility, we can perform our proprietary Tier 3 data eradication service at your site, thereby eliminating concerns about tapes leaving your control that contain your data. With our on-site Tier 3 data eradication program, data from the tape is wiped clean, while at the same time, keeping the servo-track intact, at your facility. Also, you are able to audit the tapes at any time during the process to ensure the data is completely removed.
- DTC Computer Supplies will bring “off-line” drive equipment and trained personnel to perform the Tier 3 process.
- The process means to run a full length pass to wipe the data (erase).
Recorded Data With Servo Track
After Tier 3 Data Eradication
The Process Continued…
- At any time during this process, you will have the option of pulling processed tapes as an audit to verify that all data has been eradicated.
- Certificate of Data Destruction is provided.
The Process can be performed on:
- 3590J, 3590K & 3592 Tapes
- LTO1, LTO2, LTO3, LTO4. LTO5, LTO6, LTO7 Tapes
- 9840 & 9940 Tapes